Undergraduate Student Services provides advising for all “pending” and undecided students in the College of Health and Public Affairs.

Students with a declared major “pending” status are seeking admission to a limited-access program, but have not been admitted to the program. Some students in a “Pending” status may not be permitted to take courses within the program. In addition, students cannot graduate from the university in a “pending” status. Students with this major status should meet with a professional USS advisor.

Students that are “undecided/undeclared,” should meet with a professional USS advisor to explore possible majors and/or provide referrals to appropriate faculty members and/or university services to further discuss career options.

Start typing and press Enter to search