UCF’s academic calendar, complete with deadline dates, holidays and special-event notices.
UCF’s online graduate catalog with complete and up-to-date requirements for master’s, doctoral and graduate certificate programs.
Want a recap of the graduate student orientation? Review the presentation, which includes facts on registration, policies and graduation.
Next Steps After Admission
I got into UCF! But now what do I do? Review the steps you need to take to start your college career the right way.
If you’re taking a UCF web course for the first time, UCF offers this outstanding tutorial to answer your questions about WebCT and learning online. Take time to review this tutorial — it will ease your transition into online learning.
Public Services Career.org
Tired of looking on monstrous job sites with thousands of generic jobs? This new nationwide public and nonprofit sector job site has just been launched for you!
Tuition and Fees
Includes a list and explanation of fees
UCF’s online undergraduate catalog with complete and up-to-date requirements for majors, minors and undergraduate certificate programs
Citation and Formatting Guidelines
- Editing Techniques and Advice – by Claire Connolly Knox, Ph.D.
- APA Style:
- Online Writing Lab (OWL): http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Professional and Technical Writing Resources: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/4/16/
- UCF Writing Center: http://uwc.cah.ucf.edu/find-resources/
- Sabin, W. A. (2005). The Gregg Reference Manual: A Manual of Style, Grammar, Usage, and Formatting (11th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Exercises at Grammar Bytes: http://www.chompchomp.com/exercises.htm