- Master of Nonprofit Management — The 36-credit-hour MNM program equips students with the nonprofit management skills and program evaluation techniques needed for successful careers in nonprofit management. The school also offers a dual MPA/MNM degree.
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management — The 18-credit-hour, online graduate certificate offers specialized, graduate-level knowledge in nonprofit management, resources development, strategic planning, volunteerism and program evaluation.
- Graduate Certificate in Fundraising — The 18-credit-hour, online fundraising certificate is intended to meet the needs of individuals seeking a focused experience in order to prepare for or advance their careers in fundraising and development.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Nonprofit Management — The newest degree to be offered by the School of Public Administration is now accepting applications for the fall.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management — The undergraduate certificate provides basic knowledge in the areas of nonprofit management, resource development, volunteer management, strategic planning and program evaluation.
- Minor in Nonprofit Management — The minor will not only allow students to explore nonprofit management, but it also provides an opportunity to earn a certification from the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance.