Annually the School of Public Administration provides a detailed explanation of how the school meets the five strategic goals of the University of Central Florida.
- Goal One: Offer the best undergraduate education available in Florida, and here student achievements and program successes are highlighted.
- Goal Two: Achieve international prominence in key programs of graduate study and research, and our national rankings, publications, grants, and other scholarly works are detailed.
- Goals Three: Provide an international focus to our curricula and research programs, and our international research and outreach are shared.
- Goal Four: To become more inclusive and diverse, and our research and teaching efforts in this area are provided.
- Goal Five: To be America’s leading partnership university, and our partnership numerous efforts through the Center for Public and Nonprofit Management are described.