The Department of Legal Studies offers the following scholarships for students majoring in legal studies:
- Margaret M. Samet Memorial Scholarship
(also available to criminal justice majors)
- The Mott Law Firm Endowed Scholarship
- First American Title Insurance Company Scholarship
- Legal Studies Professional Development and Leadership Scholarship
- Robert and Pamela Kirby Endowed Scholarship for Legal Studies
Applications for these scholarships are available at the beginning of the fall semester. Pick up a hard copy of the application at the front desk of the College of Health and Public Affairs Dean’s Office (HPA I – 335) or download one from the college’s website. Check the college’s home page (www.cohpa.ucf.edu) at the beginning of the semester for application forms and deadlines.
For additional information, contact write firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-823-0171.
Financial aid information and application forms may be obtained in the department office and the UCF Financial Aid and Minority Affairs offices.