Eternal Knights Honored at Memorial Service
On Thursday, April 12, at 3 p.m., the UCF community gathered for the Eternal Knights Memorial Service in the Student Union’s Pegasus Ballroom. The university remembered 14 UCF students — including five from COHPA — who passed away this academic year. During the ceremony, each student was recognized and given the title, “Eternal Knight.” The memorial service was an opportunity for families and friends to join the entire UCF community in a solemn tribute to their loved ones.
The following COHPA students were honored at the Eternal Knights Memorial Service:
- Alyssa Lewis, Health Sciences – Pre-Clinical
- Geena Pabarue, Public Administration
- Kimani Robinson, Health Sciences – Pre-Clinical
- Aa’Vonna Smalls, Criminal Justice
- Danielle Vega, Social Work MSW