- health services management research
- outcomes evaluation
- health informatics
- long-term care research
- gerontological health
- policy informatics research
- Population health science
PAF 7856: Structural Equation Model
Introduction and applications of multivariate modeling techniques to public affairs research. It covers structural equation modeling, multilevel analysis, latent growth curve modeling, survival regression and predictor tree analysis.
PAF 7858: Advanced Seminar in Governance and Policy Research
Application of theories and methods to governance and policy research, particularly to focus on implementation science and performance-based evaluation of effectiveness, efficiency and quality of social and health services.
- Bryer, Kong and Wan Inducted into UCF’s Scroll & Quill Society
- UCF Hosts International Conference on Designing Health Care Systems
- Patients Fare Better if They Can Make Choices during Their Care
- Research Fellows Program Helps COHPA Secure Increasing Number of Federal Grants
- Deans Invited to Speak at International Conference in China