Listed below are academic programs offered by the College of Health and Public Affairs. Each program name is linked to a description provided by either the department or school or the appropriate university catalog (UCF Undergraduate Catalog or UCF Graduate Catalog).
The programs listed on this page are offered at UCF’s Orlando campus or completely online. The college also offers some programs and courses at UCF Connect campuses.
The college collaborates with The Burnett Honors College to offer honors programs that develop students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills and prepare them for a lifetime of professional and personal achievement.
- Athletic Training B.S.+ No longer accepting applications
- Communication Sciences and Disorders B.A./B.S.
- Criminal Justice B.A./B.S.*
- Emergency Management B.A./B.S. New in Fall 2018
- Health Informatics and Information Management B.S.*+
- Health Sciences B.S.
- Health Services Administration B.S.*
- Legal Studies B.A./B.S.*
- Nonprofit Management B.A./B.S. New in Fall 2017
- Public Administration B.A./B.S.
- Social Work B.S.W.+
- Athletic Training MAT New in Summer 2019
- Communication Sciences and Disorders M.A.
- Criminal Justice M.S.*
- Criminal Justice Ph.D.
- Education Ph.D., Communication Sciences and Disorders Track++
- Health Care Informatics M.S.**
- Master of Emergency and Crisis Management** New in Fall 2018
- Master of Health Administration
- Executive Master of Health Administration**
- Nonprofit Management MNM**
- Physical Therapy DPT
- Public Administration MPA*
- Public Affairs Ph.D.
- Research Administration MRA**
- Social Work MSW*
- Urban and Regional Planning M.S.
- Anatomical Sciences
- Corrections Leadership*
- Criminal Justice Executive
- Crime Analysis
- Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Global Health and Public Affairs
- Health Information Administration**
- Juvenile Justice Leadership*
- Medical Speech-Language Pathology
- Military Social Work
- Nonprofit Management**
- Police Leadership*
- Public Administration*
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Public Policy Analysis New in Fall 2018
- Research Administration**
- Urban and Regional Planning