Research Park Clinic Services
HEARING SERVICES AVAILABLE AT RESEARCH PARK CLINIC
• Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations for all ages
• Cochlear Implant evaluations, activations, mapping and troubleshooting. Currently providing audiology Cochlear Implant services for all ages using Advanced Bionics, Cochlear Americas and Med-EL technologies.
• Hearing aid consultations
•Hearing aid booth testing
•Hearing conservation evaluations
• Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluations and treatment options
• Central auditory processing evaluations (Ages 7 and up)
• Custom earmolds for hearing protection, hearing conservation and musicians
• Sound field testing
Our Audiologist and Clinical Lecturer is Janel L. Cosby, Au.D., Ph.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Bilingual consultations (English-Spanish) are available.
HEARING AIDS/COHLEAR IMPLANTS AND RELATED SERVICES AT RESEARCH PARK CLINIC
• A large selection of state-of-the art digital hearing aid technology
• A large selection of styles and technology available from multiple manufacturer’s to include a one, two or three year warranty
• Assistive listening devices: amplified telephones, alerting devices, FM systems, and wireless/Bluetooth options for telephone, television, electronic devices and mini microphones
• Customized fitting of hearing aids
• Adjustments and re-programming of hearing aids
• Annual hearing aid testing
• Hearing aid verification
• Minor repairs completed on-site
• Hearing aids and cochlear implant batteries are available for purchase
Community Events and Workshops at Research Park Clinic
COMMUNITY EVENTS AT RESEARCH PARK CLINIC
• Contact Dr. Cosby at firstname.lastname@example.org for community presentations for families, caregivers or groups related to hearing health, hearing aids and cochlear implant technologies
COMMUNITY WORKSHOPS AT RESEARCH PARK CLINIC
An Aural Rehabilitation Program will take place on Tuesday’s from 12:00-1:00 p.m. at our Research Park Clinic. Click here for further information.
Participants are needed for an Adult Aural Rehabilitation Research Program beginning August 2017.