Lake Nona Clinic Services
HEARING SERVICES AT LAKE NONA CLINIC
• Diagnostic hearing evaluations for ages 7 and up
• Cochlear implant evaluations, activations, mapping and troubleshooting. Provide cochlear implant evaluations for all ages using Advanced Bionics, Cochlear Americas and Med-El technologies
• Hearing aid consultations
• Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) consulatation/ treatment options
• Custom earmolds for hearing protection
Our Audiologist and Clinical Lecturer is Janel L. Cosby, Au.D., Ph.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Bilingual consultations (English-Spanish) are available.
HEARING AIDS/COCHLEAR IMPLANTS AND RELATED SERVICES AT LAKE NONA CLINIC
• A large selection of state-of-the-art digital hearing aid technology
• A large selection of styles and technology available from multiple manufacturer’s to include a one, two or three year warranty
• Assistive listening devices; amplified telephones, altering devices, FM systems and wireless/Bluetooth options for telephone, television, electronic devices and mini microphones
• Customized fitting of hearing aids
• Adjustments and re-programming of hearing aids
• Annual hearing aid testing
• Heearing aid verification
• Minor repairs completed on-site
• Hearing aids and cochlear implant batteries are available for purchase
Lake Nona Community Events and Workshops
COMMUNITY EVENTS AT LAKE NONA CLINIC
Contact Dr. Cosby at email@example.com for community presentations for families, caregivers or groups related to hearing health, hearing aids and cochlear implant technologies.
An Aural Rehabilitation program will be taking place on Tuesday’s from 12:00-1:00 p.m. at the Research Park clinic. Click here for further information.
Participants are needed for an Adult Rehabilitation Research Program beginning August 2017.
UCF Health Lake Nona Clinic Information
9975 Tavistock Lakes Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
Available Appointment Times at UCF Health-Lake Nona Clinic
Thursdays during the following appointment times:
Fridays during the following appointment times:
For information about our facility in the Central Florida Research Park, visit UCF Research Park Clinic.