Effective July 2, 2018
The College of Health and Public Affairs’
academic programs are now in two new colleges.
Departments, schools and interdisciplinary program in the new
College of Community Innovation and Education:
Department and schools in the new
College of Health Professions and Sciences:
Does this affect me?
- The only change is the name of your college.
- No academic programs are changing.
- No academic programs are moving in 2018−19.
- In August 2019, the following will move to UCF Downtown:
- Department of Health Management and Informatics
- Department of Legal Studies
- School of Public Administration
- Doctoral Program in Public Affairs
Questions? Please see your advisor.